Monday, October 23, 2017

acim Study Groups

Online Discussion Group with Greg  acim study groups
I invite you to dive deeper with me into the practical application of the Course every Tuesday for an Unwind Your Mind online study group at 7:30 pm CET (which is 12:30 pm CDT, my current time zone in Mexico). You can determine what time this is in your part of the world by visiting: www.everytimezone.com.   
These meetings are held via Zoom Video Conferencing, a subscription based means of video-chatting for large groups. To find out about all of the current worldwide groups meeting in person or online, please visit our map of facilitators.
The hour-and-a-half sessions flow like this*:
  • Opening song
  • Silent meditation for five minutes
  • Opening prayer and sharing of the Group Guidelines and Intention (click here to read  
    these).
  • An “expression session.” Anyone may clear their mind by expressing a present upsetting  thought and giving it to Holy Spirit. This is a time for us to listen with True Empathy and  follow the Clarity Process guidelines.
  • The meeting is opened up for a discussion focused on the ideas in the book. 
  • Closing song

*NOTE: Every two months this group will instead watch a movie with ACIM-based commentary for the purpose of healing.

​
Instructions on how to Join the Group

To participate with us, you need to have your own copy of the book Unwind Your Mind, either in paperback or e-book form.There is also a required $20, one-time membership fee to join the group.
If you have your own copy of the book, and agree to the $20 membership fee, you can email me at greg@livingmiracles.eu and request to join. If there is room in the group, I will then email you instructions for joining the meeting and for making your donation online.
I look forward to meeting you!
Love, Greg

6 comments:

  1. Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up. acim book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added and shared your site to my social media accounts to send people back to your site because I am sure they will find it extremely helpful too. acim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population. acim lessons read online

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am amazed how cheap broadband internet is during these year, isps have some promo too- webpage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your writing style, wonderful information, thanks for putting up : D. view website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regardless of the following, if you will find there’s sole wild hair eventually left about our head I’ll however demand a fashionable coiffure. Visit Website

    ReplyDelete